Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be My Lucky Valentine...


Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is the day to let randomizer select a winner for my

And the winner* is...



Congratulations!
Please contact me by Monday February 18th**
so I can send your Winter Berries on their merry way.



Images & Text © re-maker or Randomizer
All rights reserved.

* How the winner was selected... There were a couple of entries that made a single comment, but performed actions to gain them multiple entries (ie left a comment and followed the blog).
These posts were given multiple entries.

** If I do not hear from the winner by midnight Monday February 18th
a new winner will be selected via Randomizer.

3 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

Congrats to Karin for winning those gorgeous earrings! I love this design ... simple and elegant!

Karin Slaton said...

Wow! What a great way to celebrate the day! Thank you! Thank you! I will relish these!

Libellula Jewelry™ said...

Congratulations and Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!