Monday, July 14, 2014

Fold Forming @CCAE


 
Finished pieces crafted by a metals newbie!

I'm just recovering from a whirl wind fold forming week-end at the Cambridge Center for Adult Ed. It was a wonderful class full of creative, productive students and was a joy to teach, 
I am, however, pooped!

I'd like to share some of the beautiful work that was created. 

 


The work shown above and below was created by students that had never worked with metal before. I was simply blown away!




  Pretty impressive, wouldn't you say?
 
I had one younger student who most certainly held her own. 
She really is quite talented. 


And there were a couple of students that are familiar with  metals and took the class to learn a new technique. They had a lot of fun and weren't afraid to play!



Take inspiration from these talented folks and look into taking a class via continuing ed and learn something new!

Images & Text © re-maker
All rights reserved

No comments: