I recently joined a new and exciting on-line group, Artisan Whimsy!
I knew this was a group for me!
After checking out the deets I was inspired to combine the materials from my Kalmbach Bead Soup Challenge with the Prong Setting Challange. I'm pretty happy with the results!
Although I've made plenty of prong settings I followed the very nice tutoral put together by Staci Smith which is a little bit different from the way I've done them in the past. Since I was using a slice of tagua nut that was included in my Bead Soup I added a tube set cab to fill the pre-drilled hole at the top of the nut. This adds an interesting focal point, a little color and more stability to the setting.
Click the links below to see the other participants!
The Beading Yogini
You are here~ Pam Farren, re-maker
Image & Text © re-maker
All rights reserved.